1. General Remark
The content included in this Site, including but not limited to text, photographs, designs and graphics, images, interfaces, codes, audio clips, video clips, software and links to external websites (the "Content"), is provided for informational purposes only.
At its sole discretion, MCBNA reserves the right to remove or modify any Content from this Site, in whole or in part, without notice at any time.
2. Prohibited Use of this Site
You shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on or through this Site any information or materials that:
- could constitute a criminal offence;
- could constitute a breach of any applicable laws;
- could defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with or harm the right of any person, including MCBNA and its affiliates, including contractual, personality, confidentiality, privacy, publicity, moral or statutory;
- contain any distasteful or offensive material including;
- contain: (i) unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, which prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using the Site to send messages to people or who are unlikely to identify you as a known contact or who have not consented to receiving electronic messages from you; (b) using the Site to connect to people and then sending unsolicited promotional messages without their permission; and (c) sending messages to (i) distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases; or (ii) surveys or contests; could infringe intellectual property rights;
- could be considered as contrary to electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of this Site, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components; and
- encourage, conspire, entice or promote the occurrence of any of the prohibited conduct stipulated herein.
3. When Using This Site
MCBNA does not endorse any recommendation or advice that may submitted through or on this Site and MCBNA expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with your submissions to this Site.
At its sole discretion and without prior notice, MCBNA reserves the right to remove any information that you publish, transmit or distribute or otherwise use on this Site at any time.
By posting, submitting or uploading information, material or content to this Site, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of the rights to such material or content has expressly granted you the rights to grant) MCBNA a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicensable, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, translate, transmit, distribute and otherwise exploit any or all portions of such information, material or content in any manner and media and by means of any technology now known or hereafter developed. In addition, you hereby irrevocably waive all moral rights in any such information, material or content posted, uploaded or submitted by you.
5. Web Scraping/Harvesting
You may not mirror any material whatsoever contained on this Site. The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the Content of this Site in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
6. Hyperlinking to this Site
MCBNA may withdraw your right to hyperlink to this Site at any time in its sole discretion.
You may create a link (the "Hyperlink") to this Site provided that:
- you do not replicate the Content of this Site;
- the website linking to this Site does not contain distasteful or offensive material;
- the Hyperlink shall not imply any endorsement of any products, goods or services by the MCBNA; and
- the website linking to this Site does not contain any information, content or material that would interfere with the operation of this Site nor which libels, defames, invades privacy, is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening, infringes intellectual property laws or violates any other applicable laws.
7. External Links on this Site
Links available on this Site will allow you to link to websites or resources not maintained or controlled by MCBNA. MCBNA makes no endorsements, warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding those other websites and assumes no responsibility for content on third party websites. You link to these third-party websites at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that MCBNA shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Site is protected by copyright to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by MCBNA and/or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, representatives or agents (each a "Copyright Holder"). You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell these materials in any form or manner without the prior written permission of the Copyright Holder(s) of the Content. MCBNA does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
9. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
This Site and the Content are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied. MCBNA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer viruses, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. MCBNA expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that communications to or from this Site will be secure and not intercepted, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or that the server which makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall MCBNA or its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, representatives and agents, be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this Site or any other website you or users of your account may access while using this Site or your use or the use by users of your account of the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
All matters relating to the Site, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You also agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with all local laws.
In MCBNA's sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, MCBNA reserves the right to cancel or terminate your access to the Site and/or your user account. Further, you agree that the MCBNA shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, the Site. You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of or to the Site, or any policies or practices by MCBNA in providing the Site, is to cease using the Site and terminate your registered user account.
12. Registered Users
Certain portions, components, content and features of the Site are only available to individuals who register with MCBNA and create a user account on the Site (each, a "Registered User"). If you are a Registered User then you agree to the following:
- you represent that you are at least 18 years old.
- Registered Users will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify MCBNA of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You are responsible for managing your email and privacy settings.
- As a Registered User of the Site the MCBNA may, from time to time, email you with information about other Registered Users of the Site, your registration/membership or any events hosted by the MCBNA.